Dancehearts / Bells of Freedom Invites You To send a young Camp Pendleton marine wife to the annual Marine Birthday Ball in early November by donating gently used ball gowns, cocktail dresses, evening shoes, purses, wraps and jewelry.
Donations may be dropped off at:
North County Dance Arts, Inc.
12750 Carmel Country Road, Suite 103
San Diego, California 92130
Donations accepted from Monday, July 25th – Monday, August 22nd or contact us and we will have a Bells of Freedom Volunteer pick up your donated items from your school, organization or company
All donations to be sorted and categorized in a ‘boutique’ atmosphere at Camp Pendleton to allow young marine wives the opportunity to ‘shop’ for the gown of their dreams.
Volunteers are also needed for this event. Females ages16 and up interested in volunteer work please write to email@example.com or call Tanya McKay (858) 922-6153 for more information.
- Collection of Donations: Through 8/22/16
- Gown Sorting Parties – 8/23/16 & 9/13/16 (9:00a – 12:00p each day)
- Set-up Date: 9/22/16, 9:00a – 12:00p
- Event Dates: 9/23/16, 7:00a – 7:00p
- Break-down Date: 9/23/16, 7:00p – ??? (usually takes 3 hrs.)
- For Information regarding evening wear donations, pick up etc. Contact Us